Thursday, April 1, 2010

WE ♥ 1I

Hello!
This is for people who have not visited their dhs mail since 1/4/2010, 9.30pm:
The rain gauge due date has changed to Term 2 Week 4, 13/4/2010.
The teacher said that even if we do not have geog lessons on that day,
we still have to pass it up.
Anyway, is these all our homework or is there more:
-Geography Rain Gauge
-Chinese Worksheet: 看牙医
-History Worksheet: Using Sources
-History Graded Assignment: Working With Sources
For the maths assignment, I don't know if you all hand up already.
I haven't hand up yet because I got competition,
I don't know if need or don't need.
Anyway, yesterday was WeiMin's birthday.
So Happy Belated Birthday Weimin!
It's only because I remember and I am posting now so I write.
Have a nice weekend okay? And plese POST more.
Jiarong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment