Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ouh, hellow.

Amanda and Terrence have came up with more bonding sessions. Lol..

Next next monday.. Which is... 10th May, we will either play captain's ball or netball (ms lee's version). In the morning. From 730 to 8.30. Okays? I know.. It is a bit of a sacrifice,.. but, for the sake of our class, let's do it okay? (:

10th May , Monday
7.30 ~ 8.30
Captain's ball / Netball ( Ms Lee's version)
We hope to see you there, (:
Erm.. Ouh yah, I do have a suggestion, but I'm not sure if you all will like the idea. I was thinking of a day camp. A one day camp, then we go back school play play. Lol.. We can photo hunt, scavenger hunt, cheer and rara all the way. Okay, I know you uys are jeering at my thought. Ohwell.
Tatas, Chair.
PS: I reno-ed my blog again. ho.ho.ho. Do visit and tag me okay? Hope to see your tags, xD

No comments:

Post a Comment